Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

green gansey socks


I am currently working on the diamond gansey socks. This is the second time I tried the short row heel--this time without picking up the wraps. This worked very well, and I like how the heel looks. The only problems is I started the heel tooooooooo early. These were supposed to be for my step-dad, but I only did 7 diamonds, and I think the foot part will be too short. They look to be about the length of my foot, but I am assuming his foot his a little longer than mine........now I got think about who has a shorter foot and would like green diamond gansey socks?????? Of course they are about the length of my foot............. what to do? what to do?
Diamond Gansey Socks
Yarn: Spud & Chloe (Cricket)
Needles: size 1 dpn
Toe: Figure 8
Heel: Short row
Bind off: to be announced
Start date: 8/1/09
Finish date: ???

No comments:

Post a Comment