Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

moving

Well, I have been looking for a job for the last 4-5 months and have gone on numerous interviews. I am in the process of moving to my hometown, and have started the moving process. 1/3 of my stuff is moved, and another 1/3 is in boxes. I now just found out that one of the jobs I interviewed for called 2 of my references. YAY!! I have gone on at least 8 or so interviews, and no one has called any of my references until now. How great it would be to get a job offer for my birthday--could turn it into a not-so-bad birthday....
Anyway, I am still knitting away at my Layered Berry Surprise socks. I just started decreasing the toes, so I will probably finish them tonight. I got a couple other socks Im going to start in September, but I will have to find something else to work on for the next 4 days.......

No comments:

Post a Comment