Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

ADD

My knitting ADD has me working on yet another project: a Lacey shawl.

I got an email from Uncommon threads about a knit-a-long using a downloaded pattern from ravelry. Www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/Nancy--judy. It is called Nancy & Judy by Heather Zopperti.

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to post links on my iPhone yet. I would absolutely LOVE if ravelry added a feature to be able to send a page, pattern, project, ect as a tweet with one click (or tap with an iPhone).

For those of you unfamiliar with ADD. That last paragraph is a major symptom.

So, I went to Uncommon threads, and found bamboo yarn from south west trading company. I got an orangish shade called tequilla, that is now making me a bit thirsty.





The pattern isn't too difficult, but consists of several charts, so it is easy to forget where you are if you're not careful.

I could not resist casting on immediately, and it has been very difficult to pull myself away from it. I ended up putting it down at about 2 am when I realized I was messing up due to exhaustion.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment